Kingston

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boise State Wins!!!!


:)

We had so much fun at the Fiesta Bowl last night.

Though I'm definitely paying for all the walking I did. My body aches all over and I've officially called it a lazy day today :)

Back to the game.

It was great.

I'm so glad they won. Jim is so emotionally attached to his Broncos, and I was not looking forward to going home with him had they lost. But they won, and we had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

That was a really good game. I would have been happy with whoever one. I like both those teams. TCU didn't play as well as they should have, but a good game none the less. Thats so fun that you guys went to it. I am glad the Broncos won since you were actually there cheering for them, and since your husband is a huge fan :)

Becky said...

YEAH! BRONCOS! Glad you're such a great sport Shaye :) It looked like a blast!

Lacey said...

Shaye! No I haven't tried Bikram yoga---I'd have to go all the way downtown--but I've always wanted to try it! Have you?

Congratulations on your soon to be little one! I hear you're ready to give birth any day!!! So exciting!