Kingston

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a....


BOY!!!!

We found out yesterday and we are BEYOND thrilled to be bringing a little boy into this world!! I had a hunch all along that it was a boy. Thinking it was a girl just didn't sit well. But we were able to see the little guy in the ultrasound, they printed us out about 10 pictures and sent us home with a DVD and CD of the whole thing! Super cool!! The kid is SUPER active. Both the ultrasound tech and the Doc commented on how active he was. I can feel him all the time. It's super weird. Haha

Baby boy looks good, they said all the parts are there and developing the way they should be. He's measuring a little small (he does have his daddy's genes to fight against) but we think since I've been so sick that he'll be rebounding quickly!

Now we can start planning! I got his room all cleaned out and we just need to fill it up now! Yay! :)

8 comments:

Mary said...

We're so excited for you. Can't wait to meet "Melvin."

Becky said...

LOVIN' IT! You guys are so cute - you are gonna be the best parents to that cute little guy! (My kids are still fighting against their mommas genes) We need to plan a party for you!

Cardon & Whitney said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHAYE! that is so exciting! how fun you are having a baby boy!!!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

WHOO HOO!!! Look at you... Knowing all along. Sounds like your going to have your hands full with all his activity later! Love you! So excited for you!

Esther said...

I was just thinking of you guys today wondering if you'd post soon about the little GUY. How exciting...can't stop grinning just thinking about it :) glad your still feeling better.

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

So happy for you both! Grand Aunty Ana is STOKED!!! =)

Brit n' Ryan said...

Congrats, that's so exciting! So far, our little man is so much fun! I'm sure he'll be so handsome :) Hope you're feeling better, I've been there twice, and it's one of the hardest things ever! Good luck!

Lacey said...

yayyyyyyyy congratulations! I've always said that I would want our first child to be a boy! now you can dress him up in the cutest shorts, and hats! how fun!